Go IDSM TokensGo ID is a token based Multifactor Authentication solution that strengthens security when moving money via Wire Transfer or ACH.
Token based Multifactor Authentication protects against online fraud by providing an additional end user authentication “factor” beyond the standard login credentials. This solution was designed to provide you peace of mind when creating payments within e-BankPlus while maintaining convenience and usability.
Features of Go ID Tokens:
Go ID strengthens e-BankPlus for Business with:
- Heightened Security – Go ID Tokens offer you an additional level of security at the point where money is moved. With Go ID token authentication, you will be presented with a challenge and required to enter a tokencode response when initiating or approving wires, tax payments and ACH batches.
- Multi-application support – Once you have implemented Go ID, you will have access to the Go ID Networks. This enables you to use a single token device to access multiple applications within the Go ID Network, provided that the application is Go ID enabled.
Benefits of Go ID Tokens:
- Meets Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidelines for stronger authentication.
- Ensures robust protection against unauthorized access, even with stolen password credentials.
- Limits your exposure to fraud.
- Protects against:
- 1. Phishing, pharming attacks.
- 2. Dictionary attacks.
- 3. Keystroke logging viruses.
- Enabled per user for Wire Transfer, ACH or Tax Payments.
- Provides peace of mind regarding online banking authentication.
- Maintains ease of use – once your tokens are activated, there is little difference in the initiation or approval process.
- Provides convenience – tokens can be used anytime on any computer.
Click Here to View and Print Go ID Token Activation Instructions
Click Here to View Go ID FAQs