Coronavirus Updates and Information
Our lobbies are currently open with regular banking hours. However, for the health and safety of our employees and customers, we ask that you try and use the drive-thru service when able. If your banking needs cannot be handled in the drive-thru, please wear a mask while in the branch.
Mask and Face Coverings
Masks or other face coverings must be worn while inside the branch, though we may briefly ask you to lower your mask for identification purposes. If you do come into the branch for your banking needs, please note we have made several changes for the health and safety of our employees and our customers:
- Floor markers and signage are in place to encourage social distancing
- Employees have been trained on CDC health and safety guidelines
- Branch lobbies, ATM’s and Interactive Teller Machines (ITM’s) are sanitized regularly
- Protective shields have been installed
Bank Service Information
We encourage all customers to take advantage of our Online and Mobile Banking options to meet your banking needs, including:
Paycheck Protection Program
Learn about PPP Loan forgiveness instructions and the application process.
- Forgiveness FAQs and Checklists
- Forgiveness Forms and Program Rules
- Other PPP Resources
You may also reach us at our Customer Service Center by calling 1-888-811-7587 to speak with a representative Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.