Apple Pay Terms of Service
By entering your BankPlus debit card (“BankPlus Card”) account number into Apple’s mobile payment platform, commonly referred to as Apple Pay (the “Service” or the “Digital Wallet”) and clicking on “Agree”, you agree to these Terms of Service (“Terms”), which are a legal agreement between you and BankPlus.
- The Service: The Service provides users the ability to maintain a digital version of a BankPlus Card and to make payments with a mobile telephone in stores accepting contactless payments and in applications offering the Service as a payment method.
- Eligible Cards: Only a BankPlus Card that we indicate is eligible can be added to your Digital Wallet. At this time, only BankPlus debit cards may be used with the Service. BankPlus credit cards are not eligible for the Service. If your BankPlus Card or associated account is not in good standing, BankPlus may, in its sole discretion, designate that BankPlus Card as not eligible to enroll in or continue use of the Service.
- Cardholder Agreements: By entering your BankPlus Card account number into the Digital Wallet, you agree that any transactions that you initiate through the Service are subject to the Consumer Deposit Agreement and the Electronic Fund Transfer Disclosure (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Agreements”).Nothing in these Terms is intended to supersede, replace, or otherwise modify the Agreements. The Agreements are hereby incorporated by reference and made a part of these Terms. Where these Terms may be interpreted to contradict the Agreements, the Agreements should take precedence over these Terms.
- Termination: Your consent is required to use the Service. If you wish to discontinue use of the Service at any time, you may delete your account information for the BankPlus Card from the Service. You should delete your account information for the BankPlus Card if you transfer your device to someone else. BankPlus may, at any time, suspend your access to the BankPlus Card, the Service, or any components thereof, at its discretion and without notice or liability.
- Third-party Fees: You are responsible for any fees charged by your telecommunications provider, payment instrument, merchant, or any other third party in connection with your use of the Service.
- Software and Updates: To utilize the Service, you may be required to download and install an application or other software. From time to time, you may be required to install application or software updates.
- Privacy and Security: Personal information transmitted to us will be treated in accordance with the Agreements. BankPlus is not responsible for any information provided through the Service to Apple, merchants or others.
- Changes to Terms: BankPlus may modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Service will indicate your acknowledgment of, and intent to be bound by, any modifications made subsequent to your initial acceptance of the Terms of Service. You cannot change these Terms but you may terminate use of the Service by removing each BankPlus Card from your Digital Wallet.
- Limitation of Liability and Warranty: BANKPLUS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICE. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND BANKPLUS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE, PRIVACY, SECURITY, AND/OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BANKPLUS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, QUALITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Applicable Law: This agreement shall be governed by Mississippi law and any applicable Federal Law.
- Arbitration of Disputes: By using the Service, you agree that any disputes arising from or in any way related to these Terms shall be exclusively resolved by submission to binding arbitration as set forth more particularly in the Consumer Deposit Account Agreement for your BankPlus Card or associated account.