Charitable Contributions & Sponsorships
Each of the communities that BankPlus serves has unique needs and sponsorship opportunities. BankPlus designates the majority of our contributions or sponsorships to organizations that share a community focus with the bank. The BankPlus community priorities are as follows:
• Driving community development
• Improving education
• Supporting health-related causes
• Improving the health and welfare of children
Charitable contributions and sponsorships are considered for organizations that meet the following criteria:
• Have a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt classification
• Have a clear mission statement and demonstrate fiscal and administrative stability
• Align with one or more of the BankPlus community focus areas: education, health, community development, and/or children
To submit a request for a charitable contribution or sponsorship, an organization must meet this criteria and fill out an online application.
Once the application is completed online, it will be sent via email to the chair of the Charitable Contributions and Sponsorships Committee for review by the entire committee. Organizations will have the opportunity to submit additional materials related to their request with their application.